Venue for category 1: L Block (Room Number: 424)
Venue for category 2,3,4: NEW Block & CS Block
(NEW Block Room Numbers will start with “N” & CS Block Room Numbers will start with “CS”)
General Instructions to students while attending University Examinations.
- Students belonging to category 1 & 3 are requested to inform the exam war room (email : email@example.com & Mobile Number: 9497 603 626 ) atleast 24 hour before starting the exam. (Such students should not mix with the other students.)
- All Students are instructed to bring a valid photo ID proof (College ID card/ Passport/ Driving license/Aadhar Card/Voter’s ID card etc.) for verification.
- Hall Ticket (with College Seal) will be issued for all students (including students of other colleges) at the exam hall on first day of their examination. Students must carry the same hall ticket (with College Seal) on each day of the examination.
- Students who have opted for exam centre change are instructed to bring a copy of the ID proof, on each day of the examination which should be signed by the student in presence of the invigilator.
- Students are advised to strictly follow the Covid Protocol inside the campus.
- Students should sanitize their hands properly at the entry of the Examination Centre.
- It is compulsory to wear face masks inside the campus (Double masking/N-95 mask) as per the Govt. guidelines.
- It is mandatory to follow social distancing protocols at the entry and exit place of Examination centre and in the campus.
- Students, in any circumstances, should not gather inside or outside the Examination halls.