Pursuant to the directives of the Supreme Court of India Women Cell has been set up at LBS College of Engineering, Kasaragode to uphold the dignity of women at work.
Members : List of members will be updated soon
- PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
- To facilitate a gender-sensitive and congenial working atmosphere at LBSCE so that women at work place are not subjected to gender specific discrimination or sexual harassment.
- WHAT CONSTITUTES HARASSMENT?
- Any unwelcome sexually determined behaviour (physical, verbal or any other form) which violates a women's dignity and interferes with her ability to operate freely at work. Harassment would also include gender based discriminatory behaviour.
- WHO CAN APPROACH THE CELL?
- Any woman employee academic/ non-academic (including contractual, casual and temporary) or female student of LBSCE.
- HOW TO LODGE A COMPLAINT?
- The person concerned can personally approach/ telephone/ write/ e-mail any member of the Cell. The name of the complainant will be kept CONFIDENTIAL