Parent Teacher Association
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is actively involved in helping smooth functioning of the college. The objectives of the association are:
- To work for the welfare of the students and the institution.
- To offer constructive suggestions on various issues for the smooth and successful functioning of the college.
- To promote better participation of the parents in the various programs of the college and to establish better liaison with the teachers.
All parents/guardians of the students on the rolls of the college and members of the teaching faculty are members of the association. It is compulsory for a parent/guardian of a student on the rolls of the college to be a member of PTA. The office bearers of the PTA consists of
- Vice President
- Joint Secretary -cum Treasurer
- : Prof.(Dr.) Mohammad Shekoor T. (Principal)
- : Sri. Abdul Rahman
- : Sri. Ajayan Panayal
- : Sri. Mujeeb Rahman
The college PTA actively appreciates the students for their academic performance. Teachers are also appreciated for their teaching performance. Following are the list of awards sponsored by PTA and awarded every year.
- Best teacher award
- Gold medal for rank holders
- Memento and certificate for semester toppers and other extra curricular activities.
- Award for best out going boy student and girl student.
LBS College of Engineering invited application for best Teacher and Best Student Award 2019. Last Date for submitting applicatoin is 10-01-2020