Skill Delivery Platform of Kerala
The main objectives of the SDPK are :
- Deliver skills delivery program to various Engineering Institutions, politytechnics & communiy skills parks in the State
- Skills database that will hgave the student's profile and that would be accessible by Industry for their fresh graduate recruitment program, thereby increasing the job placement for students from Kerala
- To enable students to have level 5 more skills in designing and building Enterprise applications / Engineering solutions.
- To enable students to know the process and Industry standards involved in developing solrgnutions
- To develop professional skills that till enable students to perform well in State/ National / International Organiszatiions
The SDPK platform will provide every participating institute an opportunity to access industryapproved skills program through learning contents, live training by experts and assisted learning during projects and assignments. Government of Kerala has appointed ICT Academy of Kerala (ICTAK) as the operating partner, for facilitating the delivery of such training through the platorm. ICT Academy will work with ASAP and industry partners in buioding various skill program and events that can be run through the SDPK platform.
Nodal Officer : Mr. BINU K MANI , FGI & W/s Supdt. (in-Charge) MED Mob : 9447476001
Faculty in charge : Prof. Rensi Sam Mathew (Asst. Proessor, ECE Department)
Technical Staff : Mr. Gregory P B. (Tradesman ECE Department)
Network Assistance : Mr. BINU K S , (Tradesman CSE Department)