The Maintenenace Cell was constituted with the mission to continuously monitor and proactively implement cost-effective solutions for preserving and prolonging the life of existing infrastructure of the campus.
The cell comprises of members of all departments and executes maintenance activities related to the smooth functioning of the institution. The members of the cell are committed to ensure regular maintenance of the buildings and equipment, uniterrrupted power supply and water availability in the campus.
The responsibilitied of this cell include:
- Devising and implementing a mechanism for conducting the maintenenace works related to civil, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, water supply, safety & surveilance in the campus
- Reporting to the higher authoritied about the maintenance and repair operations
- Monitoring all premises/are used by students and employees to ensure safety in the campus
- Proper scheduling of maintenance activities on a routing basis
- Liaison with various government and private organisations, conforming to the ruled and regulations ot the institute.
- Maintaining an update record of all operations and activities related to the cell.
- Implementing maintenance works requested by various cells, departments and students communities of the institute.
- Preparing a cost estimate for maintenence and economic feasibility study.
- Repairing & maintenance of structural issues and other civil works in the buildings.
- Providing clean and continuos water supply to the whole campus and periodic maintenance of water coolers and purifiers
- Ensuring quality uninterrupted elecrical power supply in the campus
- Undertaking electrification maintenance work of existing buildings by installing, testing, commissioning and maintenance of electrical lines, cables, panels and other equipment
Chair person : Prof. Visalakshi V , Associate Professor, EEE department
Members of Maintenance Cell:
Reema K V (CSE Dept.), Anish Joseph Jacob (EEE Dept.), Harindranath P C (ECE Dept.), Bibu Y N (ME Dept.), Syam D (Office), Sreehari T S (CE Dept.), Niyasydheen T M (Office)